Responsible for the processing of your personal data on our website Appartments Klausner (Klausner family, Stampfergasse 4, 5541 Altenmarkt, Austria, email@example.com).
Cookies make websites more user-friendly and efficient for the user. A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information. When a website is visited, the website can place a cookie on the website visitor’s computer. If the user visits the website again later, the website can read the data from the previously stored cookie and thus determine, for example, whether the user has visited the website before and which areas of the website the user was particularly interested in. More information on cookies can be found on WIKIPEDIA.
Changing the cookie settings
Cookies on our website
• Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of overriding legitimate interest (analysis of website usage). We have concluded an order data processing contract with Google for this purpose.
Deactivate Google Analytics
You can generally prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics only on this website by deactivating the following option.
- You have the right to information, correction, deletion and restriction of the processing of personal data as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to revoke any consent you may have given for the processing of your personal data.
- The lawfulness of the processing of the personal data until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. In the event of an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Austrian Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org).